Blue Water Corgis

Blue Water Corgis
Beau Geste, Maxwell and Elizabeth

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Anymore to eat?


Beau has started a habit of jumping up to the dining room table to enjoy whose ever plate is up there at the time.  Yesterday I jokingly said to my husband that Beau was probably eating my salad, because he was not in the kitchen begging.  I walked into the d.r. and there he was up to the table eating my salad as fast as he could.  Did I learn my lesson? NO, the next morning I again left my plate at the table and left the room, to find Beau enjoying my breakfast. New rule at our house.  DO NOT leave your plate unattended or push your chair in.  Beau is a chow hound to say the least.  He would eat non stop if we let him.
We have been enjoying spring like weather today. 52 degrees in Traverse City.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like our old dog, Wolf! Ginger can't get up on the chairs.. yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete