Blue Water Corgis

Blue Water Corgis
Beau Geste, Maxwell and Elizabeth

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Maxwell's Family

 This is my mom "Splash"
I look a lot like her, she also looks alot like my human families first corgi named Harley.

 This is my dad "Milo" what a handsome dude he is! I do not look anything like him, but my half brother Gus does!


Oh yeah I come from champion blood lines!



My first caretakers, they taught me how to be cuddly, gentle, and very loving.

These beautiful boys are from  De Kunst Pembroke Welsh Corgis in Carson City, MI
A couple of my litter mates, I came from a litter of 5 boys.


This is my mama Lisa, I love her very much and cannot stand to be out of her sight.


I was adopted on April 29, 2011 (which also was my big brother Beau's first birthday)
I think my thoughts here are " help me, I'm being pup napped! I want my mom"


When we arrived in Traverse City my mom and Aunt Renee said
"Maxwell you're HOME"
wee wee

2 comments:

  1. you have the prettiest corgis ever! They look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire, we think they are pretty special as I am sure you do too for your little darling. I am enjoying your blog.

      Delete