Blue Water Corgis

Blue Water Corgis
Beau Geste, Maxwell and Elizabeth

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Beau Geste's Family

This is Beau and his sister, he was in a litter of 8 puppies.  The breeder was also raising some baby raccoons in the garage at the same time.  We think Beau's dad may have been a raccoon, hence the circles around his eyes. It was love at first sight with this little guy.  He was 3 months old in this picture.

These are two of Beau's sisters.  Pretty little girls.


Mama Lisa picked me up and I loved her up big time.  The breeder said "he sure does like you!"
She purposely did not bring the checkbook or cash with her so she would not make a "impulse buy",
when she got home and showed Daddy the picture he said "You ARE going to go back and get him aren't you?"  The next day I was picked up and brought to my new home in Traverse City.


This is my daddy and my "Uncle Harley", Harley was 14 at the time and really only tolerated my presence in the house hold.  I think he got up every morning thinking Oh My Gosh it is still here!
He had no problem letting me know who was the BOSS of the house, on a daily basis.


This is a pic of me with all of Harley's toys.  (He took very good care of all his stuffed animals)
Since then all of these animals and toys are now just carcasses.  I have a stuffing fetish and will do anything to remove it from said objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment