Blue Water Corgis

Blue Water Corgis
Beau Geste, Maxwell and Elizabeth

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Maxwell's mama is expecting!

Mama Splash

This is Maxwell mother.  Our family is so in love with Maxwell that I would recommend this breeder.  Their website is www.pembroke-welshcorgi.com Phone Number is 989-235-1214
We have found this breeder to be very helpful with questions after we had adopted Maxwell.  We have been very happy with his disposition, the only negative is his barking.  Our other two corgis were not barkers.  He is a happy fellow and is obedient.  He is 14 months now and has been testing me a little but he still knows I am the alpha!  We have personally met one of Max's half brothers and he is a delight!  I would love to get a little female, but I think my husband will say this is the Beau and Maxwell Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment