Blue Water Corgis

Blue Water Corgis
Beau Geste, Maxwell and Elizabeth

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Heres to Gus of New York City

Mr. May

A visit from Gus in Traverse City, before he moved with his Mom and Dad to NYC.  This little puppy stole my husbands heart, we miss him a lot.  He is Maxwell's half brother from a different litter.  His grandparents live in TC so we are hoping for a visit this summer.

As you can see here, the three got along famously.  Gus fit right in from the first visit.  I think Max and Gus knew they were related.  As usual Beau kept the pups in line.

ATTENTION! TREATS COMING..................................

So here here to our little Gussie who I know is growing into a handsome corgi boy.  His birthday is May 19th.  I am sure I will pay tribute to him on that day too.  So Corgi On my friends and you can never know enough corgis!

No comments:

Post a Comment