Blue Water Corgis

Blue Water Corgis
Beau Geste, Maxwell and Elizabeth

Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

Lady Bug Beau

Lady Bug Max

Lady Bug Elle
Dressed Ellie in this human pumpkin costume.  It did not work.  I took her to Petsmart and we tried on different costumes.  I think I had more fun than she did!  She was such a trooper!
Hey are there treats coming our way?

 give me more treats or else!

Hey Max your antennae are falling off

Shall I be a hippo

or CAT-O-Woman

Little Red Riding Hood

or a corgosaur

Help me I cannot walk
Well mom decided I would be the cute little thing in a tulle skirt!  We went to a few places to show off our fun costumes.  Then Elle decided to try and trick us into thinking she was going into heat.  That ended the t or t.  We did get some chicken hearts and livers for a special treat.

1 comment: