Blue Water Corgis

Blue Water Corgis
Beau Geste, Maxwell and Elizabeth

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Soccer balls are tasty

Elizabeth says they make a great teething toy.  She is a few days shy of 3 months and I think she is teething.  So far raw hides and bones are doing the trick of her need to chew.  Have only caught her a couple of times trying to eat my shoes.  We have done very well with the house training.  In the 5 weeks we have had her she has had only 4 accidents.  So I think we are doing well.  She is getting more confident by the day and Maxwell seems to be her target for antagonizing into rough play.  Today Max was hanging off Beau's neck and Elle was hanging off Max's, a perfect photo op. Sometimes I feel like I need to carry the camera with me everywhere I go.  Beau is struggling with all the fall allergens.  He is taking some allergy medicine but is still gnawing on his feet because they itch.  He will see the vet tomorrow.  I know how he feels but my pain comes in sneezing and headaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment